Rheon Motorcycle Armour (Knee/Elbow)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
At the core of Merla Moto's RHEON motorcycle armour inserts is an active polymer that strengthens when exposed to force.
Merla Moto are the experts in safe motorcycle riding, developing their own proprietary Rheon armour that is light weight yet utterly strong.
- Our laboratory created and tested, RHEON™ armour incorporates highly strain-rate sensitive polymers into a revolutionary geometric design.
- RHEON™ reacts to movement, enabling the technology to dynamically harden when exposed to force so that it is not transferred to the rider.
- RHEON™ has advanced impact absorption when compared to other materials, removing the energy from the shock.
- Exceeds CE Certification requirements.
- When support is not required, RHEON™ is a malleable armour that allows for easy movement on the bike.
- Delivers superior comfort and game-changing safety without compromising on all-important freedom of movement.
- Lightweight in its design, the RHEON™ armour naturally conforms to the rider’s body and adapts with the movement for an optimal and adaptive fit.
- Soft feel for comfort and is highly flexible.
- Dimensions: 117mm x 211mm
- Weight: 45g
- Thickness: 7mm
- Coverage: Type A
Fits in all Merla Moto products with pockets for armour.
- Free shipping on orders over $150
- Hassle Free - 14 Day Returns
- Shipping from Australia, UK and USA