We create sustainable motorcycle gear.
Because we take pride in the quality of every garment and care about the impact on our planet, we select manufacturers that place high priority on sustainable environmental and ethical practices.
Our manufacturers have secured:
- ISO 14001:2015 certification in Environmental Management Systems (Manufacturer) by Alcumus ISOQAR
- Certification by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition for use of the Higg Index to measure and grow their manufacturing processes across Facility Environment and Social Labour practices.
Our manufacturer has installed a dedicated water treatment plant at the tannery to improve the quality of water that is recycled on site and replaced back into the environment.
Making the switch to solar
Our manufacturer supplements traditional energy production with solar energy. Creating sustainable motorcycle gear requires us to set an annual target for percentage of energy switched to solar.
Safe work practices create sustainable motorcycle gear
Minimising the risk of accidents at the workplace – certified officials regularly conduct training and education regarding emergency procedures.
Additionally our manufacturers adhere to a strict code of conduct and policies. This ensures a fair workplace for all to create sustainable motorcycle gear, the scope of which includes:
- Recruitment and Hiring Practices
- Prohibition of Forced Labour
- Prohibition of Child Labour
- Prohibition of Harassment and Abuse
- Compensation and Benefits
- Prohibition of Discrimination
- Community Involvement including:
- Member healthcare welfare foundations
- Member hospital foundations
- Scholarship schemes
- Donations to local hospitals